The Ocean Mist was inspired by aerial photography of the Australian coastline. The coastal hue of the teal blue deck contrasts with the sand colored wheels and adds an uplifting freshness to Penny that's a major key for summer vibes
- For Beach Lines And Good Times36" longboard is a cruiser’s dream with its strong and flexible deck.
- Built To LastHighest quality aluminium 7" Reverse Kingpin trucks, for enhanced manoeuvrability, control, and balance.
- Smooth SailingPenny Wheels are speedy and soft, giving you the smoothest ride on every surface.
- Built For SpeedLightweight, high-speed, ABEC-7 bearings.
- Since ForeverThe original and the best.
The Penny 36" Longboard is a cruiser’s dream. The classic, relaxed ride of your favorite Penny is now available in our longest board yet. Our re-engineered V2 plastic formula gives the deck the best combination of flex and strength making it the choice for boardwalk bombers and campus cruisers alike. Our 66mm cruiser wheels and ABEC 9 bearings give a smooth ride without sacrificing speed.
Did you know that Penny ® Skateboards come in four different sizes? The standard Penny 22", the slightly larger Penny 27”, the 32" Cruiser and the Penny 36" Longboard. Regardless of their size, all Penny models are great for different skating styles. It doesn’t matter if you’re just learning to skate, looking for a quick and zippy cruiser or something a little bigger while you practice new tricks, there’s a Penny board to suit your skating style.
Penny ® Skateboards are designed with quality components and Penny Australia’s secret plastic formula to ensure a premium ride, built for strength, flexibility, performance and maximum radness.
However please be aware that over time general wear and tear or prolonged exposure to UV or moisture may impair the performance of your Penny. We recommend your skateboard be continuously maintained and components replaced throughout the life of your board to ensure a safe and smooth ride.
PENNY SKATEBOARDS SERVICING & MAINTENANCE
Tightening or adjustments of all bolts and nuts may be required to suit your riding preference. It is expressly recommended that you regularly check your Penny for loose bolts, nuts or damage prior to skating.
- Replacement of wheels is recommended after visible wear & tear. Replacement of wheels with genuine Penny manufactured wheels is highly recommended.
- Inspect your deck regularly for chips or cracks. If any are found, discontinue use and replace. Replacement with a genuine Penny manufactured deck is required.
Replacement of bearings, nuts and bolts after sustained use is recommended. Replacement with genuine Penny manufactured components is recommended.