The Ocean Mist was inspired by aerial photography of the Australian coastline. The coastal hue of the teal blue deck contrasts with the sand colored wheels and adds an uplifting freshness to Penny that's a major key for summer vibes.
- 32" deck with waffle non-slip deck and added glass spray for extra grip
- Premium Abec 7 stainless steel bearings & high tensile bolts
- 5" A-grade 356 cast aluminium powder-coated trucks
- 54mm 78A polyurethane wheels
- Lifetime Warranty
Did you know that Penny ® Skateboards come in four different sizes? The standard Penny 22", the slightly larger Penny 27”, the 32" Cruiser and the Penny 36" Longboard. Regardless of their size, all Penny models are great for different skating styles. It doesn’t matter if you’re just learning to skate, looking for a quick and zippy cruiser or something a little bigger while you practice new tricks, there’s a Penny board to suit your skating style.
Our 32" cruiser is our most versatile board to date. The stiff nose and tail allow you to pop up curbs, grind a ledge, film your friends or just cruise the streets. With a shape and size modeled after the cruiser boards of decades past.
Penny ® Skateboards are designed with quality components and Penny Australia’s secret plastic formula to ensure a premium ride, built for strength, flexibility, performance and maximum radness.
However please be aware that over time general wear and tear or prolonged exposure to UV or moisture may impair the performance of your Penny. We recommend your skateboard be continuously maintained and components replaced throughout the life of your board to ensure a safe and smooth ride.
PENNY SKATEBOARDS SERVICING & MAINTENANCE
Tightening or adjustments of all bolts and nuts may be required to suit your riding preference. It is expressly recommended that you regularly check your Penny for loose bolts, nuts or damage prior to skating.
- Replacement of wheels is recommended after visible wear & tear. Replacement of wheels with genuine Penny manufactured wheels is highly recommended.
- Inspect your deck regularly for chips or cracks. If any are found, discontinue use and replace. Replacement with a genuine Penny manufactured deck is required.
Replacement of bearings, nuts and bolts after sustained use is recommended. Replacement with genuine Penny manufactured components is recommended.