The Butter is a 31.2” Surfskate shape that comes in at 9.0” wide with a slight taper towards the nose and tail. 7-ply maple construction keeps the ride nice and responsive while mellow concave and a kicktail will keep your feet locked in for whatever obstacle you want to hit next. The Butter comes set up with our new Banger Surfskate trucks combo featuring a Banger RKP front truck for maximum turn and response paired with a Polar Bear 155 rear for a stable, predictable ride. The setup is finished off with a set 63mm 78a Fatty Hawgs with a glossy surface for the smooth, grippy ride you need. The Butter Walnut also comes with soft-top griptape for maximum comfort.
- Banger surf skate setup
Low concave for comfortable footwork
- Soft top grip
This Complete Comes Built With...
- Trucks: Front = Polar Bear Banger high angle RKP Trucks, Rear = Polar Bear 155mm Trucks, Black Color
- Wheels: Landyachtz Fatty Hawgs, 63mm/78a
- Bearings: Landyachtz Spaceballs Bearings
- Bushings: Standard Polar Bear Bushings
- Risers: 1/4" Hard Risers
- Hardware: Landyachtz Hardware
- Grip Tape: Landyachtz Grip Tape.Various models offer either foam, clear, or standard grip tape.
- NOTE: Wheel and truck colors may be different than pictured.
- Length: 31.2" | 79.248 cm
- Width: 9" | 23.86 cm
- Wheelbase: 15 - 17.1" | 38.1 - 43.434 cm
- Concave: Low
- Nose / Tail: Yes / Yes
- Rocker / Camber: None
- Construction: 7-ply Maple
- Special Features: Designed for ultra tight carving and cruising