The Bear Kodiaks feature the latest in truck technology. Forged hangers and baseplates provide the next level in strength and performance. Precision machined axles eliminate wheel play while an entirely re-designed bushing seat improves the overall feel, stability, and responsiveness of your setup. Experience the next level in high-performance truck design with the all-new Bear Kodiaks. Now available in a 140mm width for increased grip, responsiveness, and compatibility with short wheelbase race setups.
- 140mm Hangar Width 45 Degree Baseplates
– Forged Baseplate and Hanger
– Heat interference pressed axles
– Ultra aligned, straight pressed axles with secondary lock pin
– Tall bushings (19mm), compatible with 15mm bushings by using provided shim
– Conical top bushing seat which eliminates dead zone and truck slop
– Unique top hanger bushing lean, drives hanger from dive into turn
– Classic bottom bushing seat (based on precision) with an added lip for step and double step bushings
– 8 hole mount on the baseplate
– Our lightest RKP non- precision truck to date
– Strongest truck to date
*Sold in pairs.