Designed for flat-day fun, the Penny High-Line Surfskate replicates the feeling of surfing on the streets.
Blackout High-Line Surfskate is one of the sleekest looking skateboards ever released by Penny, and our best-selling style of all time. Recently updated, this premium board is totally black, making it even more stealthy than the original.
This board is developed for skills progression and all-time stoke by utilizing Waterborne patented technology and the same quality components you’ve loved from Penny Skateboards.
- Patented Waterborne Adapter for amazing turning radius and control
- 29" W concave deck for extra rail control
- 6" Penny truck
- 83A wheels for controlled grip and slide
- Abec 7 bearings
- 14" wheelbase for both wide carves and sharp aggressive turns
- Double spray grip for barefoot hold
- Lighter and more weatherproof than other timber surfskates
Designed for the flat-day fun, the Penny High-Line Surfskate replicates the feeling of surfing the streets. This board is developed for skills progression and all-time stoke by utilizing Waterborne patented technology and the same quality components you love from Penny Skateboards.
Penny ® Skateboards are designed with quality components and Penny Australia’s secret plastic formula to ensure a premium ride, built for strength, flexibility, performance and maximum radness.
However please be aware that over time general wear and tear or prolonged exposure to UV or moisture may impair the performance of your Penny. We recommend your skateboard be continuously maintained and components replaced throughout the life of your board to ensure a safe and smooth ride.
PENNY SKATEBOARDS SERVICING & MAINTENANCE
Tightening or adjustments of all bolts and nuts may be required to suit your riding preference. It is expressly recommended that you regularly check your Penny for loose bolts, nuts or damage prior to skating.
- Replacement of wheels is recommended after visible wear & tear. Replacement of wheels with genuine Penny manufactured wheels is highly recommended.
- Inspect your deck regularly for chips or cracks. If any are found, discontinue use and replace. Replacement with a genuine Penny manufactured deck is required.
Replacement of bearings, nuts and bolts after sustained use is recommended. Replacement with genuine Penny manufactured components is recommended.